4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Trolling Guides Near Calaveras Lake
Freshwater Reds - Weekday Trip
Calaveras Lake Weekend Getaway
Top Types of Trolling Trips in Calaveras Lake
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a fishing trip in Calaveras Lake
What are the best trolling trips in Calaveras Lake?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 3 trolling trips in Calaveras Lake, and the most popular trips in the area are Freshwater Reds - Weekday Trip guided by Bryan, Calaveras Lake Weekend Getaway guided by Bryan, and Redfish Trips guided by Raymond.
Our guides in Calaveras Lake are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9581 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
The most popular city to book a Trolling charter in is San Antonio.
Looking for kid friendly trolling guides in Calaveras Lake? Check out our beginner and family friendly trolling guides in Calaveras Lake.
What types of trolling trips are common in Calaveras Lake?
Lake fishing is the most popular for trolling in Calaveras Lake.
The most commonly sought after species for trolling in Calaveras Lake are: 1. blue catfish, 2. redfish, 3. striped bass, and 4. channel catfish.
How much does a Calaveras Lake trolling fishing trip cost?
for trolling in Calaveras Lake prices can range anywhere from an affordable $300 to $650, but the average price for a half day trip for trolling in Calaveras Lake is $423.
What month is best for on a trolling trip in Calaveras Lake?
The most popular season to go on a trolling trip in Calaveras Lake is spring, and most anglers book their trips 34 days in advance.
Do I need a Calaveras Lake fishing license and what are the bag limits in Calaveras Lake?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Calaveras Lake, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Calaveras Lake. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Calaveras Lake.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
I had a great time caught lots of had a wonderful day. The Captain was fantastic
Joe L. with Travis F. of San Antonio, Texas
Great time! Captain Bryan is knowledgeable and put us on a lot of fish!
William T. with Bryan C. of San Antonio, Texas
Bryan did awesome job of putting us on the fish. A very friendly and funny guide. Highly recommend.
John N. with Bryan C. of San Antonio, Texas
Captain Bryan knows Lake Calaveras. He has been guiding guests for 13 years. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He found the drum school and put us on them. We limited out and had a great time!!! We will be back soon!!!
Byron A. with Bryan C. of San Antonio, Texas
Bryan can put you on the fish! Caught & released plus or minus 25 reds in about 3 hours, and at 2 points we had four fish on the lines at the same time. Freshwater reds are a bucket lister for anyone. -Attison with Captain Experiences
Attison B. with Bryan C. of San Antonio, Texas
My boyfriend and I had so much fun out on the water with Capt. Bryan for our trip. We had booked the charter as a joint graduation present for the both of us and it was an experience to remember. Capt. Bryan was knowledgeable about the waters, the fish, and was very personable. We went home with our limit and would recommend Capt. Bryan to anyone for a great time!
Ashley M. with Bryan C. of San Antonio, Texas
Great attitude and fun trip. Got us a catch 30 minutes in. Good tech on the boat and plenty of room for 4 people. Would definitely use again.
Timothy K. with Bryan C. of San Antonio, Texas
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters