4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Artificial Lure Fishing Charters Near Chocolate Bay
Top Types of Artificial Lure Fishing Trips in Chocolate Bay
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Chocolate Bay artificial lure fishing charter
What are the best artificial lure fishing charters in Chocolate Bay?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 4 artificial lure fishing trips in Chocolate Bay, and the most popular trips in the area are Galveston Bay with Captain Harry guided by Harry, Reel in the Bay with Captain Harry guided by Harry, and The Texas Slam guided by Pierce.
Our guides in Chocolate Bay are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9581 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly artificial lure fishing guides in Chocolate Bay? Check out our beginner and family friendly artificial lure fishing guides in Chocolate Bay.
What types of artificial lure fishing charters are common in Chocolate Bay?
Inshore fishing is the most popular for artificial lure fishing in Chocolate Bay as well as flats fishing, nearshore fishing, and jetty fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for artificial lure fishing in Chocolate Bay are: 1. flounder, 2. redfish, 3. speckled trout, and 4. sheepshead.
How much do Chocolate Bay artificial lure fishing charters cost?
for artificial lure fishing in Chocolate Bay prices can range anywhere from an affordable $500 to $825, but the average price for a half day trip for artificial lure fishing in Chocolate Bay is $675. The average price for a full day trip for artificial lure fishing in Chocolate Bay is $652.
What month is best for on a artificial lure fishing charter in Chocolate Bay?
The most popular season to go on a artificial lure fishing charter in Chocolate Bay is summer, and most anglers book their trips 23 days in advance.
Do I need a Chocolate Bay fishing license and what are the bag limits in Chocolate Bay?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Chocolate Bay, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Chocolate Bay. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Chocolate Bay.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Mosquitos mosquitos mosquitos. Fish weren’t biting today but still a good time.
Brad M. with Harry A. of Hitchcock, Texas
The wind was brutal and fishing was tough but Capt Harry kept us on fish all day. Waded through tons of shorts and found some keepers to fill our belly’s. Capt Harry worked his tail off to make sure we had a great time and were satisfied. My son caught his PB red and trout. Till next time. Thanks Capt Harry.
matt S. with Harry A. of Hitchcock, Texas
Other Hunting Techniques in Chocolate Bay
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters