4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Cut Bait Fishing Charters Near Halifax River
Port Orange Offshore Adventure
Running The Rivers For Reds
3 Hours Beginners And Kids Trip
Top Types of Cut Bait Fishing Trips in Halifax River
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Halifax River cut bait fishing charter
What are the best cut bait fishing charters in Halifax River?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 6 cut bait fishing trips in Halifax River, and the most popular trips in the area are Port Orange offshore Adventure guided by Nick, Nearshore/Inshore Madness guided by Nick, and Inshore Insanity guided by Billy.
Our guides in Halifax River are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9603 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly cut bait fishing guides in Halifax River? Check out our beginner and family friendly cut bait fishing guides in Halifax River.
What types of cut bait fishing charters are common in Halifax River?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for cut bait fishing in Halifax River as well as inshore fishing, river fishing, and flats fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for cut bait fishing in Halifax River are: 1. mangrove snapper, 2. redfish, 3. speckled trout, and 4. snook.
How much do Halifax River cut bait fishing charters cost?
for cut bait fishing in Halifax River prices can range anywhere from an affordable $275 to $1,575, but the average price for a half day trip for cut bait fishing in Halifax River is $562. The average price for a full day trip for cut bait fishing in Halifax River is $949.
What month is best for on a cut bait fishing charter in Halifax River?
The most popular season to go on a cut bait fishing charter in Halifax River is fall, and most anglers book their trips 5 days in advance.
Do I need a Halifax River fishing license and what are the bag limits in Halifax River?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Halifax River, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Halifax River. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Halifax River.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Wow!! IF YOU WANT TO GO SEA FISHING YOU HAVE TO GO WITH CAPTAIN NICK!!! So we turned up to a pretty chilly and windy meeting spot, thinking why hasn’t this been postponed to another day, surely we can’t got out in this weather. How wrong we were. Captain Nick arrived early assured us we would be fine and we would be fishing the river and not going out to the ocean, but he was pretty sure we would still catch some fish. When we started fishing within the 1st half hour we had caught 2 huge fish , the rest of the afternoon was spent tracking fish and catching them. Captain Nick and his mate answered all questions that were asked of them, their knowledge of the area and their love of fishing was clearly evident. They made this fishing trip, one that a 12 year old kid from England will remember forever. Thankyou Captain Nick for the experience
Clive J. with Nick S. of Port Orange, Florida
Had a great time! Would recommend captain nick! Will use him next fishing trip
Troy D. with Nick S. of Port Orange, Florida
Captain Billy was awesome. Great 21 foot boat and able to get into the shallow areas👍…down to earth personality and growing up in the area, really knows the spots to fish👍…we caught Redfish, Snapper, Jacks, and 2 catfish. Price was very reasonable and we would definitely go out with Captain Billy again😊
Cary B. with Billy P. of Port Orange, Florida
Captain Nick did great putting us on fish! We were the first boat out and were catching fish before any other boats got out
Alex N. with Nick S. of Port Orange, Florida
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters