4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Fishing Charters Near Matanzas Pass
Top Types of Trips in Matanzas Pass
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Fishing Charter in Matanzas Pass
What are the best fishing charters in Matanzas Pass?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 2 trips in Matanzas Pass, and the most popular trips in the area are Fort Myers Inshore Fishing Trip guided by Rob and Fort Myers/Sanibel Fishing Trip guided by James.
Our guides in Matanzas Pass are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9581 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly charters in Matanzas Pass? Check out our beginner and family friendly charters in Matanzas Pass.
What types of fishing charters are common in Matanzas Pass?
Inshore fishing is the most popular in Matanzas Pass as well as nearshore fishing and flats fishing.
The most commonly sought after species in Matanzas Pass are: 1. mangrove snapper, 2. red grouper, 3. speckled trout, and 4. cobia.
The most common fishing techniques in Matanzas Pass are live bait fishing, artificial lure fishing, and sight casting but trolling and cut bait fishing are popular as well.
How much do Matanzas Pass fishing charters cost?
in Matanzas Pass prices can range anywhere from an affordable $475 to $850, but the average price for a half day trip in Matanzas Pass is $586. The average price for a full day trip in Matanzas Pass is $775.
What month is best for fishing in Matanzas Pass?
The most popular season for fishing in Matanzas Pass is fall, and most anglers book their trips 13 days in advance.
Do I need a Matanzas Pass fishing license and what are the bag limits in Matanzas Pass?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Matanzas Pass, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Matanzas Pass. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Matanzas Pass.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
James did a great job, confirming the trip and getting back to me right away with any question. Amazing experience! Went above and beyond to get us on the fish. Highly recommend! Very pleasant and motivated young man! Great Captain…
Richard H. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
Very good captain! Super friendly and knowledgeable.
Greg D. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
Our trip today was great all the way. We met captain James, on time, at the marina and we were off. We got lucky and the weather was great, water was calm and the fish were biting. Although they were small, we caught a bunch and had a great time. Captain James was very nice, helpful and knew his job well. He got us to the right spots, next time, they will be bigger . we will go again to be sure.
Stephen Z. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
Awesome trip went out with Captain Kenny did a great job put us on fish right away. My wife went along on the trip and she is not a fisher person Kenny did a great job with her and she caught her first shark. Thanks for the great time and unforgettable memories.
Christopher J. with Rob J. of Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Very good half-day charter. We caught lots of fish right in the bay and would be a great trip for families with kids.
Bill S. with Rob J. of Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters