4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Fishing Charters Near Saint Joseph Sound
Top Types of Trips in Saint Joseph Sound
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Fishing Charter in Saint Joseph Sound
What are the best fishing charters in Saint Joseph Sound?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 1 trip in Saint Joseph Sound: Tarpon Springs Special guided by John.
Our guides in Saint Joseph Sound are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9586 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly charters in Saint Joseph Sound? Check out our beginner and family friendly charters in Saint Joseph Sound.
What types of fishing charters are common in Saint Joseph Sound?
Inshore fishing is the most popular in Saint Joseph Sound as well as flats fishing.
The most commonly sought after species in Saint Joseph Sound are: 1. mangrove snapper, 2. redfish, 3. snook, and 4. spanish mackerel.
The most common fishing techniques in Saint Joseph Sound are artificial lure fishing, cut bait fishing, and light tackle fishing but live bait fishing and sight casting are popular as well.
How much do Saint Joseph Sound fishing charters cost?
in Saint Joseph Sound prices can range anywhere from an affordable $500 to $800, but the average price for a half day trip in Saint Joseph Sound is $600. The average price for a full day trip in Saint Joseph Sound is $750.
What month is best for fishing in Saint Joseph Sound?
The most popular season for fishing in Saint Joseph Sound is spring, and most anglers book their trips 7 days in advance.
Do I need a Saint Joseph Sound fishing license and what are the bag limits in Saint Joseph Sound?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Saint Joseph Sound, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Saint Joseph Sound. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Saint Joseph Sound.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
My wife booked a 3 person salt water fishing trip out of Tampa, Florida in Tampa Bay. Our Captain was John Rivers that day for 4 bours. The captain arrived early and we were on our way. He explained what we would be doing and gave us many pointers to increase our chanes of hooking up. Capt Rivers was very friendly and knowledgeable about the fishing and the surrounding area. It was very hot that day with very little wind most captains probably would have called it a day but Capt Rivers kept us out an extra 3 hours catching fish. He wanted us to have a great time which we did. We will be booking more trips with Capt John Rivers in the near future. I urge anyone who wishes to do some bay fishing to look up Capt John Rivers and book a trip and make some memories. Thanks to Capt John for going out of his way to make sure we had a good time.
Karen M. with John R. of Holiday, Florida
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters