4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Jigging Charters Near Quepos, Costa Rica
Top Types of Jigging Trips in Quepos
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Jigging Charters Near Quepos, Costa Rica
This half-day trophy hunt will take you up to 20 miles offshore from Herradura Bay to some of the best fishing waters on planet. It's tough to find a place to fish for sailfish, marlin, yellowfin tuna, mahi-mahi, and wahoo within sight of land. When it comes to amenities, Captain Gabriels spares no expense. In addition to top-quality Penn fishing gear, your trip includes fishing licenses, snacks, drinks, and fish cleaning. If you reel in the catch of a lifetime, Captain Gabriels can even arrange for your fish to be mounted by Gray Taxidermy, the best in the biz. Read More
Gitana Fishing - Half Day Offshore
Welcome to Quepos, the capital of sportfishing in Costa Rica. This area is famous for its fishing due to its fertile ocean currents and lush tropical coastline. Our experienced crew will take you to rich fishing grounds, where you can fish for Dorado, Tuna, Sailfish, Marlin, and more. We offer you a unique experience, you will create unique and lasting memories together with your friends or family when fishing aboard Three Brothers. Read More
Offshore - 32’ Luhrs
Everything to Know About Booking a Quepos jigging charter
What are the best jigging charters in Quepos?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 8 jigging trips in Quepos, and the most popular trips in the area are Raven - Full Day Offshore guided by Carlos, 5 Hour Atrapasueños Sportfishing guided by Butch, and 9 Hour Atrapasueños Sportfishing guided by Butch.
Our guides in Quepos are rated a 4 out of 5 based on 9581 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly jigging guides in Quepos? Check out our beginner and family friendly jigging guides in Quepos.
What types of jigging charters are common in Quepos?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for jigging in Quepos as well as inshore fishing and nearshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for jigging in Quepos are: 1. blue marlin, 2. cubera snapper, 3. mahi mahi, and 4. sailfish.
How much do Quepos jigging fishing charters cost?
for jigging in Quepos prices can range anywhere from an affordable $600 to $1,800, but the average price for a half day trip for jigging in Quepos is $886. The average price for a full day trip for jigging in Quepos is $1,433.
What month is best for on a jigging charter in Quepos?
The most popular season to go on a jigging charter in Quepos is winter, and most anglers book their trips 31 days in advance.
Do I need a Quepos fishing license and what are the bag limits in Quepos?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Quepos, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Quepos. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Quepos.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Other Featured Cities
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters