4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Wading Charters Near Cape Coral, Fl
Top Types of Wading Trips in Cape Coral
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Cape Coral wading charter
What are the best wading charters in Cape Coral?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 1 wading trip in Cape Coral: Cape Coral Back Bays guided by Roland.
Our guides in Cape Coral are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9577 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly wading guides in Cape Coral? Check out our beginner and family friendly wading guides in Cape Coral.
What types of wading charters are common in Cape Coral?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for wading in Cape Coral as well as inshore fishing, flats fishing, and nearshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for wading in Cape Coral are: 1. speckled trout, 2. snook, 3. redfish, and 4. ladyfish.
How much do Cape Coral wading fishing charters cost?
for wading in Cape Coral prices can range anywhere from an affordable $475 to $550, but the average price for a half day trip for wading in Cape Coral is $513.
What month is best for on a wading charter in Cape Coral?
The most popular season to go on a wading charter in Cape Coral is summer, and most anglers book their trips 38 days in advance.
Do I need a Cape Coral fishing license and what are the bag limits in Cape Coral?
You’re in luck! Our fishing tours in Cape Coral don’t require you to purchase a fishing license – your group is covered by your boat’s captain. See here for more information on bag limits and fishing season regulations in Cape Coral.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Inland fishing was fun and we got quite a few fish
Kerri S. with Roland W. of Cape Coral, Florida
Tom and Ryan are the best in the area. Great guys to hangout with. They go above and beyond on what you think to expect Very experienced, they no where the fish are and how they are bitting, also they are very patient on teaching with every skill level. We as group have booked with him twice, and there will be no others that we even think to book with in this area.
Matt C. with Tom K. of Cape Coral, Florida
Captain Tom is a seasoned captain with great experience on the gulf. Super easy to get along with and will show all types of fisherman a day full of action and a cooler full of fish. We had the best experience on our 6 hour trip offshore. We caught many grouper and snapper and as a bonus we pulled a Goliath grouper. We plan on using Captain Tom’s services again to do some sport fishing. Overall 10 out of 10. Big shout out to the first mate Ryan. Class act, and was always ready to assist and make it happen. His humor is an integral part of the overall success!! Can’t thank these guys enough!
Michael H. with Tom K. of Cape Coral, Florida
Mike was awesome boat was very nice we are definitely going with him again when we come back to town
Todd D. with Michael B. of Cape Coral, Florida
Other Hunting Techniques in Cape Coral
Other Featured Cities
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters
How are fishing conditions in Cape Coral?
View Cape Coral Fishing Reports from our damn good guides.