Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Fishing Charters Near Chandeleur Islands
Most Popular Types of Trips in Chandeleur Islands
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Fishing Charter in Chandeleur Islands
What are the best fishing charters in Chandeleur Islands?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 3 trips in Chandeleur Islands, and the most popular trips in the area are All-Inclusive Chandeleur Islands guided by Ron, Guided Chandeleur & Biloxi Marsh Trips guided by Mark, and 3 Night All Inclusive Package guided by Bobby.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
The most popular city to book a charter in is Saint Bernard.
Looking for kid friendly charters in Chandeleur Islands? Check out our beginner and family friendly charters in Chandeleur Islands.
What types of fishing charters are common in Chandeleur Islands?
Inshore fishing is the most popular in Chandeleur Islands as well as flats fishing and nearshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species in Chandeleur Islands are: 1. redfish, 2. speckled trout, 3. spanish mackerel, and 4. black drum.
The most common fishing techniques in Chandeleur Islands are artificial lure fishing, light tackle fishing, and cut bait fishing but wading and fly fishing are popular as well.
How much do Chandeleur Islands fishing charters cost?
in Chandeleur Islands prices can range anywhere from an affordable $500 to $3,000 and up, but the average price for a full day trip in Chandeleur Islands is $5,167.
What month is best for fishing in Chandeleur Islands?
The most popular season for fishing in Chandeleur Islands is spring, and most anglers book their trips 116 days in advance.
Do I need a Chandeleur Islands fishing license and what are the bag limits in Chandeleur Islands?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Chandeleur Islands, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Chandeleur Islands. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Chandeleur Islands.
The Chandeleur Islands Fishing Overview
The Chandeleur Islands are a series of uninhabited barrier islands south of Biloxi, Mississippi and east of the Mississippi River delta of Louisiana. The Ideal location combined with the structure the island provides draws in tons of fish and makes it a healthy fishery with incredible fishing opportunities. With the islands being remote, it makes it harder for anglers to access the fish that live here and prevents the fish from getting pressured or being overfished. This means this crescent-shaped strip of barrier islands is perfect for a weekend fishing getaway.
Fishing the Chandeleur Islands is unique beyond just being a remote fishery. It is mainly an inshore fishery and holds several different inshore fish species. The islands are made up of mudflats, mangroves, underwater structures, and shorelines that are perfect to explore in search of fish. With everything from flounder, jack crevalle, redfish, speckled trout, and more, this is an inshore angler’s paradise.
With that being said, people come to the Chandeleur Islands for the opportunity to experience the incredible redfish and speckled trout fishing. This is the perfect place to catch quality specks and reds in huge numbers. Catch and release to your heart’s content or keep a couple for a delicious meal, either way, you are sure to be successful.
How do I get to the Chandeleur Islands?
The remoteness of the Chandeleur Islands makes it a great fishery but also more of a challenge to get there in the first place. Fishing here is ideal for a multi-day trip, and you can either stay on the boat or stay in a refurbished oil rig as your home base.
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters