4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Featured Fishing Charters Near Choctawhatchee Bay
Flats, Inshore Fishing Charter in Santa Rosa Beach
Destin Fishing Adventure
Everything to Know About Booking a Choctawhatchee Bay flats fishing charter
What are the best flats fishing charters in Choctawhatchee Bay?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 4 flats trips in Choctawhatchee Bay, and the most popular trips in the area are Destin Fishing Adventure guided by Jimmy, Destin Reds and Trout guided by Buddy, and Choctawhatchee Fishing & Cruising guided by Joshua.
Our guides in Choctawhatchee Bay are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 6812 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
The most popular cities to book a Flats charter in are Santa Rosa Beach, Destin and Niceville.
What types of flats fishing charters are common in Choctawhatchee Bay?
The most commonly sought after species for flats 1 are: 1. redfish, 2. speckled trout, 3. black drum, and 4. flounder.
The most common fishing techniques in Choctawhatchee Bay are light tackle fishing, artificial lure fishing, and cut bait fishing but live bait fishing is popular as well.
How much do Choctawhatchee Bay flats fishing charters cost?
for flats fishing in Choctawhatchee Bay prices can range anywhere from $410 to $810, but the average price for a half day trip for flats fishing in Choctawhatchee Bay is $554. The average price for a full day trip for flats fishing in Choctawhatchee Bay is $675.
What month is best for flats fishing in Choctawhatchee Bay?
The most popular season for flats fishing in Choctawhatchee Bay is summer, and most anglers book their trips 8 days in advance.
Do I need a Choctawhatchee Bay fishing license and what are the bag limits in Choctawhatchee Bay?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Choctawhatchee Bay, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Choctawhatchee Bay. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Choctawhatchee Bay.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Captain Jimmy was awesome! The weather was not co-operating with us, but the Captain did everything that he could to get us on fish. we did catch a few - they just we not big enough to keep (spotted trout were 13" - 14") I think the Captain was more upset about us not catching fish than we were. Thank you Captain Jimmy!
Terry V. with Jimmy E. of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Captain Jimmy is a gentleman and a scholar! I had one of the best days on the water. This was my first time salt water fishing and he got me hooked 🪝!!
Charlie P. with Jimmy E. of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Jimmy thank you for being a great guide and person. You helped make the trip memorable we appreciate it very much.
Herbert G. with Jimmy E. of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
More Fishing Charters Near Choctawhatchee Bay
Flats, Inshore Fishing Charter in Niceville
Choctawhatchee Fishing & Cruising
Flats, Inshore Fishing Charter in Niceville
2 Hour Kid's Trip - 22’ Sea Hunt BX
Other Fishing Charter Locations near Choctawhatchee Bay
Other Types of Fishing in Choctawhatchee Bay
Other Featured Cities
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters