4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Artificial Lure Fishing Guides Near Lake Okeechobee
Top Types of Artificial Lure Fishing Trips in Lake Okeechobee
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a fishing trip in Lake Okeechobee
What are the best artificial lure fishing trips in Lake Okeechobee?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 3 artificial lure fishing trips in Lake Okeechobee, and the most popular trips in the area are South Florida Freshwater guided by Doug, Premier Everglades Fishing guided by Yoan, and Okeechobee Largemouth & Crappie guided by Colton.
Our guides in Lake Okeechobee are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9603 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
The most popular city to book an Artificial Lure Fishing charter in is Clewiston.
Looking for kid friendly artificial lure fishing guides in Lake Okeechobee? Check out our beginner and family friendly artificial lure fishing guides in Lake Okeechobee.
What types of artificial lure fishing trips are common in Lake Okeechobee?
Lake fishing is the most popular for artificial lure fishing in Lake Okeechobee.
The most commonly sought after species for artificial lure fishing in Lake Okeechobee are: 1. largemouth bass, 2. crappie, 3. peacock bass, and 4. sunfish.
How much does a Lake Okeechobee artificial lure fishing fishing trip cost?
for artificial lure fishing in Lake Okeechobee prices can range anywhere from an affordable $400 to $800, but the average price for a half day trip for artificial lure fishing in Lake Okeechobee is $478. The average price for a full day trip for artificial lure fishing in Lake Okeechobee is $639.
What month is best for on a artificial lure fishing trip in Lake Okeechobee?
The most popular season to go on a artificial lure fishing trip in Lake Okeechobee is summer, and most anglers book their trips 51 days in advance.
Do I need a Lake Okeechobee fishing license and what are the bag limits in Lake Okeechobee?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Lake Okeechobee, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Lake Okeechobee. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Lake Okeechobee.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
We booked a last minute trip with Doug! He was great! He put us on Peacock Bass and Clownfish right away. We landed a 9 lb trophy Peacock Bass and had a great time! Will definitely go fishing with Doug again!
Chris P. with Doug H. of Delray Beach, Florida
Our fishing experience with Captain Yoan was excellent. Our day total was well over 30 fish. His knowledge, experience and keen eye helped us catch fish throughout the day with at least 5 lunker peacock bass. He taught us a couple of fishing tricks that we'll be using on our future trips. Captain also kept us entertained with stories from his pro bass fishing circuit days during thunderstorm while we were fishing under the bridge.,
Vitali B. with Yoan A. of Palmetto Bay, Florida
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters