4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Fishing Charters Near Saint Andrew Bay
PCB Light Tackle Fishing
Top Types of Trips in Saint Andrew Bay
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Fishing Charter in Saint Andrew Bay
What are the best fishing charters in Saint Andrew Bay?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 3 trips in Saint Andrew Bay, and the most popular trips in the area are PCB Light Tackle Fishing guided by Will, Quick Trips for Reds and Trout guided by Chilton, and 30A fly fishing and light tackle guided by Scott.
Our guides in Saint Andrew Bay are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9590 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly charters in Saint Andrew Bay? Check out our beginner and family friendly charters in Saint Andrew Bay.
What types of fishing charters are common in Saint Andrew Bay?
Inshore fishing is the most popular in Saint Andrew Bay as well as flats fishing, jetty fishing, and nearshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species in Saint Andrew Bay are: 1. redfish, 2. speckled trout, 3. vermillion snapper, and 4. spanish mackerel.
The most common fishing techniques in Saint Andrew Bay are light tackle fishing, live bait fishing, and artificial lure fishing but sight casting and topwater fishing are popular as well.
How much do Saint Andrew Bay fishing charters cost?
in Saint Andrew Bay prices can range anywhere from an affordable $375 to $1,300, but the average price for a half day trip in Saint Andrew Bay is $606. The average price for a full day trip in Saint Andrew Bay is $1,067.
What month is best for fishing in Saint Andrew Bay?
The most popular season for fishing in Saint Andrew Bay is summer, and most anglers book their trips 10 days in advance.
Do I need a Saint Andrew Bay fishing license and what are the bag limits in Saint Andrew Bay?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Saint Andrew Bay, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Saint Andrew Bay. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Saint Andrew Bay.
Saint Andrew Bay Fishing Calendar
|Amberjack||Great||Great||Great||Ideal||Ideal||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Ideal||Ideal||Ideal||Great||Great|
|Gag Grouper||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Great||Not Allowed||Ideal||Ideal||Ideal||Ideal||Ideal||Ideal||Ideal|
|Red Snapper||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Ideal||Ideal||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Triggerfish||Good||Good||Good||Great||Ideal||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Ideal||Great||Good||Great||Great|
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Captain Will was extremely nice and knowledgeable about the local waters. Great guide that cares his clients have a good time.
Jason D. with Will B. of Panama City Beach, Florida
Totally an amazing experience. Great with the kids on their first fishing trip. Highly recommended
James H. with Chilton P. of Panama City, Florida
We had the absolute best time fishing with Captain Chilton! He is the nicest guy & a very knowledgeable guide—Thanks to his expertise, we caught the biggest fish of our lives! It was an amazing fishing trip & we cannot wait to come back & fish with Captain Chilton!
Leslie W. with Chilton P. of Panama City, Florida
Captain will was a dam good guide. Will put us on fish. He also answered any questions we had and told us about the fish we caught. I would recommend him for to anyone. When we come back in the fall. We will book him again. I give captain Will a 5 star rating
Dwayne C. with Will B. of Panama City Beach, Florida
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters