4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Artificial Lure Fishing Guides Near Trinity River
Texas Alligator Gar Classic
Top Types of Artificial Lure Fishing Trips in Trinity River
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a fishing trip in Trinity River
What are the best artificial lure fishing trips in Trinity River?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 3 artificial lure fishing trips in Trinity River, and the most popular trips in the area are Texas Alligator Gar Classic guided by Bubba, Alligator Gar Fishing Near Houston guided by Bubba, and Trinity River Drift guided by Andrew.
Our guides in Trinity River are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9581 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly artificial lure fishing guides in Trinity River? Check out our beginner and family friendly artificial lure fishing guides in Trinity River.
What types of artificial lure fishing trips are common in Trinity River?
River fishing is the most popular for artificial lure fishing in Trinity River as well as lake fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for artificial lure fishing in Trinity River are: 1. alligator gar, 2. striped bass, 3. steelhead, and 4. rainbow trout.
How much does a Trinity River artificial lure fishing fishing trip cost?
for artificial lure fishing in Trinity River prices can range anywhere from an affordable $375 to $950, but the average price for a half day trip for artificial lure fishing in Trinity River is $375. The average price for a full day trip for artificial lure fishing in Trinity River is $815.
What month is best for on a artificial lure fishing trip in Trinity River?
The most popular season to go on a artificial lure fishing trip in Trinity River is fall, and most anglers book their trips 46 days in advance.
Do I need a Trinity River fishing license and what are the bag limits in Trinity River?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Trinity River, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Trinity River. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Trinity River.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Great trip, guides were excellent, friendly and accommodating! They put in the time and effort to get us on fish even late into the tear on a cold day when fishing east expected to be good
Jeromy K. with Bubba B. of Dallas, Texas
Great time with our guide cody. Will be back again .
Timothy D. with Bubba B. of Dallas, Texas
Terrific trip with Milton. Fishing started slow, but we stuck it out and everybody caught their first-ever gar! Milton moved spots several times to get us more shots, and we caught fish while every other boat on the river got skunked. Will definitely be back!
We went with Cody and had a great time. I bass fish a lot but never thought about Alligator Gar fishing. But some friends from Czech Republic came to see me and that was on there bucket list. So we booked with Captain Experiences. The whole experience from start to finish was great. Shawna was great and keep us updated on everything. and was very quick to respond to any questions that we had. Cody sure knows what he is doing. our largest was 160.25 lbs. and I do think I will be going back. I do recommend you give it a try. Terry Varden
Terry V. with Bubba B. of Dallas, Texas
Everyone I interacted with was very supportive and helpful. I absolutely had no trouble whatsoever and it was a pleasure using Captain Experiences
Sam B. with Bubba B. of Palestine, Texas
Dawson runs an absolutely awesome 5 star operation. Putting us on big alligator gar at every turn. We will be repeat clients as soon as we can. What a day! What a trip! You haven’t caught big gar until you’ve fished with Dawson
Chris S. with Dawson H. of Corsicana, Texas
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters