4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Heavy Tackle Fishing Charters Near Marco Island, Fl
Top Types of Heavy Tackle Fishing Trips in Marco Island
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Heavy Tackle Fishing Charters Near Marco Island, Fl
Captain Phil welcomes you aboard his brand new 24 Avenger with a tower on it for Tarpon fishing and Permit fishing on the nearshore wrecks! Captain Phil has been serving clients in the Naples area since 1996. He offers nearshore fishing adventures for the entire family and for serious anglers. These Nearshore fishing excursions can be day or night trips, fishing the Gulf of Mexico for grouper, snapper, cobia, permit, kingfish, barracuda, and giant Jewfish on the wrecks. Captain Phil will provide all the fishing gear (rods, reels, tackle, bait), fishing licenses, water, ice. Anything else you’d like to eat or drink you should bring along with you. Though there is usually ample room in our onboard coolers, you may bring a small cooler for your provisions if you’d prefer. Clothing is seasonal, but it’s sunny down in South Florida and most often quite warm. Layering is recommended, especially utilizing anti-UV protective clothing. Captain Phil suggest sunblock, polarized sunglasses, and a hat. Shoes should be made for wet surfaces. Plan on memorable moments, so bring your favorite camera. No handheld GPS devices are allowed on board, thank you! Read More
Nearshore Trip With Captain Phil
Everything to Know About Booking a Marco Island heavy tackle fishing charter
What are the best heavy tackle fishing charters in Marco Island?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 7 heavy tackle fishing trips in Marco Island, and the most popular trips in the area are Marco Island Offshore Hook-Up guided by Tanner, Marco Island Limits and Trophies guided by Joseph, and Limits and Trophies 80 Miles Offshore guided by Joseph.
Our guides in Marco Island are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9577 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Another popular city nearby for booking a Heavy Tackle Fishing charter is Naples.
Looking for kid friendly heavy tackle fishing guides in Marco Island? Check out our beginner and family friendly heavy tackle fishing guides in Marco Island.
What types of heavy tackle fishing charters are common in Marco Island?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for heavy tackle fishing in Marco Island as well as nearshore fishing and inshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for heavy tackle fishing in Marco Island are: 1. red grouper, 2. gag grouper, 3. lane snapper, and 4. mangrove snapper.
How much do Marco Island heavy tackle fishing charters cost?
for heavy tackle fishing in Marco Island prices can range anywhere from an affordable $500 to $2,600, but the average price for a half day trip for heavy tackle fishing in Marco Island is $710. The average price for a full day trip for heavy tackle fishing in Marco Island is $1,581.
What month is best for on a heavy tackle fishing charter in Marco Island?
The most popular season to go on a heavy tackle fishing charter in Marco Island is spring, and most anglers book their trips 8 days in advance.
Do I need a Marco Island fishing license and what are the bag limits in Marco Island?
You’re in luck! Our fishing tours in Marco Island don’t require you to purchase a fishing license – your group is covered by your boat’s captain. See here for more information on bag limits and fishing season regulations in Marco Island.
Other Featured Cities
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters