4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Featured Fishing Charters In Hawaii
Deep Sea Fishing Charter in Kailua-Kona
Kona Big Game Fishing - 31' Bertram
Deep Sea Fishing Charter in Eleele
4 Hour Hawaiian Adventure Sportfishing
Everything to Know About Booking a Hawaii bigeye tuna fishing charter
What are the best bigeye tuna fishing charters in Hawaii?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 3 bigeye tuna trips in Hawaii, and the most popular trips in the area are Kona Big Game Fishing - 31' Bertram guided by Dale, 4 Hour Hawaiian Adventure Sportfishing guided by Rob, and 6 Hour Hawaiian Adventure Sportfishing guided by Rob.
Our guides in Hawaii are rated a 4 out of 5 based on 7333 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
The most popular cities to book a Bigeye Tuna charter in Hawaii are Eleele and Kailua-Kona.
What types of bigeye tuna fishing charters are common in Hawaii?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for bigeye tuna in Hawaii.
The most common fishing techniques in Hawaii are trolling, artificial lure fishing, and heavy tackle fishing but live bait fishing and bottom fishing are popular as well.
How much do Hawaii bigeye tuna fishing charters cost?
for bigeye tuna in Hawaii prices can range anywhere from $700 to $1,150, but the average price for a half day trip for bigeye tuna in Hawaii is $825. The average price for a full day trip for bigeye tuna in Hawaii is $1,125.
What month is best for bigeye tuna fishing in Hawaii?
The most popular season for bigeye tuna fishing in Hawaii is summer, and most anglers book their trips 66 days in advance.
Do I need a Hawaii fishing license for bigeye tuna and what are the bag limits for bigeye tuna in Hawaii?
You’re in luck! Our fishing tours in Hawaii don’t require you to purchase a fishing license – your group is covered by your boat’s captain. See here for more information on bag limits and fishing season regulations in Hawaii.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Capt. Dale and first mate Jack were great. The 31’ Bertram was clean and spacious and ran smooth as can be, and the canopy came in handy on a Sunny day. While the Marlin fishing was slow (listening to the radio, none of the boats in the tournament caught), we couldn’t have had a better time swapping stories with Dale and Jack, downing some Big Island brews, taking in the scenery, and watching whales breach. Hope to do it again soon! -Jonathan with Captain Experiences
Jonathan N. with Dale L. of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Everying as promised. If you want a fishing experience captain Dale is your man. We had an amazing day and Dale and Jack took care of us. Can't say enough about the experience and we had ages 8 to 80 involved. Great times aboard the Sea Strike.
Tom H. with Dale L. of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Top Fishing Charter Locations in Hawaii
The Best Places to Fish in Hawaii
Other Species in Hawaii
Other Featured Cities
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters
What's biting in Hawaii?
View Bigeye Tuna Fishing Reports from our damn good guides.