4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Fishing Charters Near Perdido Bay
Hooks And Smiles - Kid’s Trip
Hooked On Fun: 2hr Kid Fishing
Top Types of Trips in Perdido Bay
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Fishing Charter in Perdido Bay
What are the best fishing charters in Perdido Bay?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 4 trips in Perdido Bay, and the most popular trips in the area are Orange Beach Inshore: Reel Fun guided by Pat, Hooks and Smiles - Kid’s Trip guided by Donald, and Hooked on Fun: 2hr Kid Fishing guided by Donald.
Our guides in Perdido Bay are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9590 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly charters in Perdido Bay? Check out our beginner and family friendly charters in Perdido Bay.
What types of fishing charters are common in Perdido Bay?
Inshore fishing is the most popular in Perdido Bay as well as nearshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species in Perdido Bay are: 1. redfish, 2. speckled trout, 3. black drum, and 4. ladyfish.
The most common fishing techniques in Perdido Bay are drift fishing, live bait fishing, and light tackle fishing but bottom fishing and artificial lure fishing are popular as well.
How much do Perdido Bay fishing charters cost?
in Perdido Bay prices can range anywhere from an affordable $350 to $750, but the average price for a half day trip in Perdido Bay is $500.
What month is best for fishing in Perdido Bay?
The most popular season for fishing in Perdido Bay is summer, and most anglers book their trips 16 days in advance.
Do I need a Perdido Bay fishing license and what are the bag limits in Perdido Bay?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Perdido Bay, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Perdido Bay. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Perdido Bay.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
It was a very good trip.
Aaron M. with Donald R. of Orange Beach, Alabama
We had Donald’s assistant and he gave us an amazing experience! Our family has been coming to the beach for many years and this was one of our favorite activities ever!!
Matthew H. with Donald R. of Orange Beach, Alabama
We had a fantastic trip with Captain Pat this past weekend! Pat was friendly, laid-back, yet professional. He was super patient with a couple of us beginners and did everything he could to get us to various near-shore locations to give us the best chance of catching some fish. It was a gorgeous morning and the water was spectacular. Will definitely be looking to hire Captain Pat for our next visit to Orange Beach! Highly recommend!
Peter P. with Pat M. of Orange Beach, Alabama
Fun day. Caught fish , saw dolphins
Brian C. with Pat M. of Orange Beach, Alabama
Had a Great experience with Captain Pat, caught lots of Mangrove even though wind was a challenge. Nice clean boat and very pleasant to be with got the afternoon! Would recommend this charter to anyone.
Tim C. with Pat M. of Orange Beach, Alabama
We had a great time and caught a lot of fish!
Jay P. with Pat M. of Orange Beach, Alabama
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters