4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Fishing Charters Near San Luis Pass
Top Types of Trips in San Luis Pass
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Fishing Charter in San Luis Pass
What are the best fishing charters in San Luis Pass?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 1 trip in San Luis Pass: Freeport Beach Bay Fishing guided by Mike.
Our guides in San Luis Pass are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9581 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly charters in San Luis Pass? Check out our beginner and family friendly charters in San Luis Pass.
What types of fishing charters are common in San Luis Pass?
Inshore fishing is the most popular in San Luis Pass.
The most commonly sought after species in San Luis Pass are: 1. flounder, 2. redfish, 3. sheepshead, and 4. speckled trout.
The most common fishing techniques in San Luis Pass are artificial lure fishing, bottom fishing, and drift fishing but light tackle fishing and live bait fishing are popular as well.
How much do San Luis Pass fishing charters cost?
in San Luis Pass prices can range anywhere from an affordable $675 to $750, but the average price for a half day trip in San Luis Pass is $700.
What month is best for fishing in San Luis Pass?
The most popular season for fishing in San Luis Pass is spring, and most anglers book their trips 20 days in advance.
Do I need a San Luis Pass fishing license and what are the bag limits in San Luis Pass?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in San Luis Pass, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in San Luis Pass. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in San Luis Pass.
San Luis Pass Fishing Calendar
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters