4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Fishing Charters Near Sanibel Island
Fort Myers/Sanibel Fishing Trip
Top Types of Trips in Sanibel Island
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Fishing Charter in Sanibel Island
What are the best fishing charters in Sanibel Island?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 4 trips in Sanibel Island, and the most popular trips in the area are Fort Myers/Sanibel Fishing Trip guided by James, Inshore Bay/flats guided by Billy, and Fort Myers / Sanibel Inshore Action guided by Dan.
Our guides in Sanibel Island are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9590 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly charters in Sanibel Island? Check out our beginner and family friendly charters in Sanibel Island.
What types of fishing charters are common in Sanibel Island?
Flats fishing is the most popular in Sanibel Island as well as inshore fishing, nearshore fishing, and river fishing.
The most commonly sought after species in Sanibel Island are: 1. redfish, 2. speckled trout, 3. snook, and 4. permit.
The most common fishing techniques in Sanibel Island are artificial lure fishing, light tackle fishing, and live bait fishing but drift fishing and cut bait fishing are popular as well.
How much do Sanibel Island fishing charters cost?
in Sanibel Island prices can range anywhere from an affordable $425 to $1,050, but the average price for a half day trip in Sanibel Island is $572. The average price for a full day trip in Sanibel Island is $810.
What month is best for fishing in Sanibel Island?
The most popular season for fishing in Sanibel Island is fall, and most anglers book their trips 13 days in advance.
Do I need a Sanibel Island fishing license and what are the bag limits in Sanibel Island?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Sanibel Island, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Sanibel Island. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Sanibel Island.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
James did a great job, confirming the trip and getting back to me right away with any question. Amazing experience! Went above and beyond to get us on the fish. Highly recommend! Very pleasant and motivated young man! Great Captain…
Richard H. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
Very good captain! Super friendly and knowledgeable.
Greg D. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
Our trip today was great all the way. We met captain James, on time, at the marina and we were off. We got lucky and the weather was great, water was calm and the fish were biting. Although they were small, we caught a bunch and had a great time. Captain James was very nice, helpful and knew his job well. He got us to the right spots, next time, they will be bigger . we will go again to be sure.
Stephen Z. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters