4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Cut Bait Fishing Charters Near Quepos, Costa Rica
Top Types of Cut Bait Fishing Trips in Quepos
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Cut Bait Fishing Charters Near Quepos, Costa Rica
Costa Rica is home to some of the world’s premier billfishing and the epicenter of Costa Rica’s fishery is the central Pacific town of Quepos. Located adjacent to Manuel Antonio National Park, Quepos is the ultimate destination for anglers in pursuit of all the species of Marlin as well as Sailfish, Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and Yellowfin Tuna. Captain Eric is your key to unlocking the renowned angling opportunities that can only be found off Quepos. Join Eric and his Crew aboard their 40-foot Luhrs, a vessel that's as spotless as she is battle-tested. This vessel is optimized for chasing down a once-in-a-lifetime Blue Marlin without sacrificing the comforts that you should expect from a top-tier angling operation. During the high season, from January through April, you can release numerous Sailfish on a single trip, going only 10 to 20 miles from the dock. From May to November, their clients have the chance to pursue the elusive Billfish Grand Slam: Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Striped Marlin and Sailfish! Blue Marlin and Black Marlin can be found within 30 miles of the marina at places like the Furuno Bank. In addition to world-class billfish, Captain Eric gives his clients the opportunity to tangle with exciting and great-eating species like Yellowfin Tuna, Dorado, Wahoo, Grouper, Snappers and other species as well! Captain Eric will provide everything you need for your trips from all the fishing gear, bait, and tackle, to snacks, drinks (including BEER), and all the ice to keep everything cold. Don't forget your Costa Rica Fishing license, and we recommend bringing your sun protection (sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts). Rain gear is also a great idea. Please refrain from wearing any dark-soled shoes, as they tend to mark up the deck. Read More
Ultimate Quepos Sportsman's Trip
Everything to Know About Booking a Quepos cut bait fishing charter
What are the best cut bait fishing charters in Quepos?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 7 cut bait fishing trips in Quepos, and the most popular trips in the area are 5 Hour Atrapasueños Sportfishing guided by Butch, 7 Hour Atrapasueños Sportfishing guided by Butch, and Premier Quepos Billfishing guided by Steven.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly cut bait fishing guides in Quepos? Check out our beginner and family friendly cut bait fishing guides in Quepos.
What types of cut bait fishing charters are common in Quepos?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for cut bait fishing in Quepos as well as nearshore fishing and inshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for cut bait fishing in Quepos are: 1. black marlin, 2. roosterfish, 3. cubera snapper, and 4. sailfish.
How much do Quepos cut bait fishing charters cost?
for cut bait fishing in Quepos prices can range anywhere from an affordable $735 to $2,100, but the average price for a half day trip for cut bait fishing in Quepos is $1,151. The average price for a full day trip for cut bait fishing in Quepos is $1,485.
What month is best for on a cut bait fishing charter in Quepos?
The most popular season to go on a cut bait fishing charter in Quepos is winter, and most anglers book their trips 51 days in advance.
Do I need a Quepos fishing license and what are the bag limits in Quepos?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Quepos, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Quepos. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Quepos.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Other Featured Cities
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters