4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Bottom Fishing Charters Near Stone Harbor, Nj
Top Types of Bottom Fishing Trips in Stone Harbor
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Stone Harbor bottom fishing charter
What are the best bottom fishing charters in Stone Harbor?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 3 bottom fishing trips in Stone Harbor, and the most popular trips in the area are Stone Harbor Inshore/Nearshore guided by Frank, New Jersey Inshore Classic guided by Frank, and Screaming Drag Surf Fishing guided by Frank.
Our guides in Stone Harbor are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9596 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly bottom fishing guides in Stone Harbor? Check out our beginner and family friendly bottom fishing guides in Stone Harbor.
What types of bottom fishing charters are common in Stone Harbor?
Inshore fishing is the most popular for bottom fishing in Stone Harbor as well as nearshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for bottom fishing in Stone Harbor are: 1. whiting, 2. weakfish, 3. striped bass, and 4. fluke.
How much do Stone Harbor bottom fishing charters cost?
for bottom fishing in Stone Harbor prices can range anywhere from an affordable $350 to $700, but the average price for a half day trip for bottom fishing in Stone Harbor is $425. The average price for a full day trip for bottom fishing in Stone Harbor is $700.
What month is best for on a bottom fishing charter in Stone Harbor?
The most popular season to go on a bottom fishing charter in Stone Harbor is summer, and most anglers book their trips 15 days in advance.
Do I need a Stone Harbor fishing license and what are the bag limits in Stone Harbor?
You’re in luck! Our fishing tours in Stone Harbor don’t require you to purchase a fishing license – your group is covered by your boat’s captain. See here for more information on bag limits and fishing season regulations in Stone Harbor.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Excellent all around
W.gary L. with Frank B. of Stone Harbor, New Jersey
Frank clearly knows these waterways and is a true master of Stone Harbor / Cape May. He took us to 7 spots in 4 hours to find the fish and even stayed out with us longer than the original length of the trip. It also seems like he really cares about his customers and was great with the more green members of our group. Would easily book another trip next time we're in the area. --Attison with Captain Experiences
Attison B. with Frank B. of Stone Harbor, New Jersey
Other Featured Cities
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters
How are fishing conditions in Stone Harbor?
View Stone Harbor Fishing Reports from our damn good guides.