4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Light Tackle Fishing Charters Near Hilton Head, Sc
Top Types of Light Tackle Fishing Trips in Hilton Head
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Light Tackle Fishing Charters Near Hilton Head, Sc
Embark on this once-in-a-lifetime fishing experience in Hilton Head, SC with Captain Michael at the helm! You'll set out on his sleek 34' Yellowfin center console, a top-of-the-line vessel equipped with all the latest fishing gear and technology. On this trip, you'll head about 40 miles offshore, where big-time pelagic sportfish are on the menu! With Captain Michael's extensive knowledge of the local waters, you'll be targeting some of the most sought-after fish in the area. Whether you're after powerful Amberjack, lightning-fast Barracuda, tasty Cobia, speedy Bonito, monster Sharks, Red Snapper, Sailfish, or other species, these fish are a blast to catch and great on the dinner table as well! You'll also be able to enjoy the breathtaking scenery and marine life that Hilton Head has to offer. Whether it's dolphins playing in the waves or pelicans diving for their dinner, you'll be surrounded by natural beauty at every turn. So, whether you're a seasoned angler or a vacationer looking to do something new, this trip is for you! You'll be in experienced hands with Captain Michael, who's been fishing here for years and knows how to reliably put clients on fish. Get out there and have some fun! Read More
Hilton Head Offshore Expedition
Everything to Know About Booking a Hilton Head Island light tackle fishing charter
What are the best light tackle fishing charters in Hilton Head?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 7 light tackle fishing trips in Hilton Head, and the most popular trips in the area are Backcountry Light Tackle & Fly guided by Graham, Hilton Head on Artificials guided by Thomas, and Epic Low Country Saltwater Fishing guided by Jackson.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly light tackle fishing guides in Hilton Head? Check out our beginner and family friendly light tackle fishing guides in Hilton Head.
What types of light tackle fishing charters are common in Hilton Head?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for light tackle fishing in Hilton Head as well as inshore fishing, flats fishing, and nearshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for light tackle fishing in Hilton Head are: 1. redfish, 2. speckled trout, 3. black drum, and 4. jack crevalle.
How much do Hilton Head Island light tackle fishing charters cost?
for light tackle fishing in Hilton Head prices can range anywhere from an affordable $350 to $2,200, but the average price for a half day trip for light tackle fishing in Hilton Head is $555. The average price for a full day trip for light tackle fishing in Hilton Head is $1,248.
What month is best for on a light tackle fishing charter in Hilton Head?
The most popular season to go on a light tackle fishing charter in Hilton Head is summer, and most anglers book their trips 22 days in advance.
Do I need a Hilton Head fishing license and what are the bag limits in Hilton Head?
You’re in luck! Our fishing tours in Hilton Head don’t require you to purchase a fishing license – your group is covered by your boat’s captain. See here for more information on bag limits and fishing season regulations in Hilton Head.
Other Featured Cities
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters
How are fishing conditions in Hilton Head?
View Hilton Head Fishing Reports from our damn good guides.