4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Bottom Fishing Charters In Oregon
Top Types of Bottom Fishing Trips in Oregon
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Bottom Fishing Charters In Oregon
If you're looking to tangle with some of America's most impressive inland sportfish, Columbia River King and Silver Salmon should be at the top of your list! These fast, powerful fish are terrific fighters who'll take even experienced anglers for a ride, and they're one of the best-eating fish anywhere. Ask Captain Jeff about his favorite recipes! On this trip you'll target the Salmon as they head upriver to spawn. They're at the hungriest when they enter the rivermouth, and will whack a wide variety of lures and baits. You can expect big topwater takes, plus tons of bites from the middle of the water column as well. Captain Jeff runs these epic trips aboard a 26' Alumaweld skiff—a fast, manueverable boat that's ideal for river fishing! She sports a 200-HP Mercury outboard to keep you moving, and has room for up to six anglers! The fish are running-what are you waiting for? Read More
Columbia River King Salmon Classic
Everything to Know About Booking an Oregon bottom fishing charter
What are the best bottom fishing charters in Oregon?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 7 bottom fishing trips in Oregon, and the most popular trips in the area are Crabbing Trip guided by Rod, Salmon Fishing and Crabbing guided by Kelly, and Columbia River King Salmon Classic guided by Jeff.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly bottom fishing guides in Oregon? Check out our beginner and family friendly bottom fishing guides in Oregon.
What types of bottom fishing charters are common in Oregon?
Inshore fishing is the most popular for bottom fishing in Oregon as well as river fishing and nearshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for bottom fishing in Oregon are: 1. chinook salmon, 2. coho salmon, 3. sturgeon, and 4. crab.
How much do Oregon bottom fishing charters cost?
for bottom fishing in Oregon prices can range anywhere from an affordable $300 to $1,500, but the average price for a half day trip for bottom fishing in Oregon is $640. The average price for a full day trip for bottom fishing in Oregon is $927.
What month is best for on a bottom fishing charter in Oregon?
The most popular season to go on a bottom fishing charter in Oregon is fall, and most anglers book their trips 77 days in advance.
Do I need a Oregon fishing license and what are the bag limits in Oregon?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Oregon, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Oregon. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Oregon.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Had an awesome time with caleb, would highly recommend.
danial G. with Caleb R. of Wheeler, Oregon
Fantastic trip. I can’t imagine a better guide than Bryan Jones. Smart, experienced, funny and effective. Caught some good fish. I’ll be booking again.
Robert L. with Bryan J. of Portland, Oregon
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters
How are fishing conditions in Oregon?
View Oregon Fishing Reports from our damn good guides.