4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Bottom Fishing Charters Near Manteo, Nc
Top Types of Bottom Fishing Trips in Manteo
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Bottom Fishing Charters Near Manteo, Nc
Get out there and get after some of the Outer Banks' best inshore and nearshore fishing with Captain Matt, a highly experienced angler and top-tier guide! You'll explore a range of fish habitats, hunting for champion Redfish, Speckled Seatrout, Flounder, and Snook closer to shore, plus Cobia, King Mackerel, Bluefish, Amberjack and Mahi further off. Depending on the season, weather, and your preferences, Captain Billy will get you hooked up on major fish using a range of tackle and techniques, from sightcasting lures to "crawling" shallow-water Reds to jigging cut bait for lurking fish. On the morning of the trip, you'll head out aboard his 26' Southern Skimmer center console—a versatile, comfortable boat perfect for these types of fishing. It's equipped with a 250 hp Yamaha engine to get you on the fish smoothly and quickly. Captain Billy will bring everything necessary for a blue-ribbon fishing experience, including rods, reels, tackle, bait, and most importantly, his expertise for catching prizewinners. To maximize your experience on the water, make sure to remember a pair of Polarized Sunglasses, a Hat, Weather-Appropriate Clothing, Sunscreen, and your Fishing License! Read More
Outer Banks Do-It-All Trip
Everything to Know About Booking a Manteo bottom fishing charter
What are the best bottom fishing charters in Manteo?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 7 bottom fishing trips in Manteo, and the most popular trips in the area are Full Day Bottomfishing Slam guided by John, Offshore Fishing Trip guided by John, and Nearshore Adventure guided by John.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly bottom fishing guides in Manteo? Check out our beginner and family friendly bottom fishing guides in Manteo.
What types of bottom fishing charters are common in Manteo?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for bottom fishing in Manteo as well as nearshore fishing and inshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for bottom fishing in Manteo are: 1. speckled trout, 2. spanish mackerel, 3. sheepshead, and 4. redfish.
How much do Manteo bottom fishing charters cost?
for bottom fishing in Manteo prices can range anywhere from an affordable $500 to $1,800, but the average price for a half day trip for bottom fishing in Manteo is $500. The average price for a full day trip for bottom fishing in Manteo is $1,017.
What month is best for on a bottom fishing charter in Manteo?
The most popular season to go on a bottom fishing charter in Manteo is summer, and most anglers book their trips 0 days in advance.
Do I need a Manteo fishing license and what are the bag limits in Manteo?
You’re in luck! Our fishing tours in Manteo don’t require you to purchase a fishing license – your group is covered by your boat’s captain. See here for more information on bag limits and fishing season regulations in Manteo.
Other Featured Cities
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters
How are fishing conditions in Manteo?
View Manteo Fishing Reports from our damn good guides.