4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Light Tackle Fishing Charters Near San José Island
Top Types of Light Tackle Fishing Trips in San José Island
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a San José Island light tackle fishing charter
What are the best light tackle fishing charters in San José Island?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 6 light tackle fishing trips in San José Island, and the most popular trips in the area are Bait Fishing Inshore/Flats Fishing Trip guided by Travis, Rockin' in Rockport guided by LL, and Port Aransas Fishing Adventures guided by LL.
Our guides in San José Island are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9603 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly light tackle fishing guides in San José Island? Check out our beginner and family friendly light tackle fishing guides in San José Island.
What types of light tackle fishing charters are common in San José Island?
Inshore fishing is the most popular for light tackle fishing in San José Island as well as flats fishing and jetty fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for light tackle fishing in San José Island are: 1. redfish, 2. speckled trout, 3. black drum, and 4. flounder.
How much do San José Island light tackle fishing charters cost?
for light tackle fishing in San José Island prices can range anywhere from an affordable $450 to $800, but the average price for a half day trip for light tackle fishing in San José Island is $583. The average price for a full day trip for light tackle fishing in San José Island is $658.
What month is best for on a light tackle fishing charter in San José Island?
The most popular season to go on a light tackle fishing charter in San José Island is fall, and most anglers book their trips 8 days in advance.
Do I need a San José Island fishing license and what are the bag limits in San José Island?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in San José Island, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in San José Island. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in San José Island.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Travis did a great job for us, pleasant, very experienced and taught us techniques that we wanted to learn. I highly recommend him.
julio C. with Travis P. of Rockport, Texas
Went out during the busiest holiday time of each year in coastal bend, had a warm but nice day on the water. Capt. LL worked multiple spots to get us on keeper fish but we were coming in just under the slot multiple times. The smarter, older fish took off for the 4th of July. Guide worked as hard as he could and helpful as possible. Would go again with LL and bet would be more successful. "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!"
Stephen D. with LL B. of Rockport, Texas
LL was a perfect guide!! He was on time had plenty of live bait. He was great with my kids and knew the area and the fishing conditions well.
William D. with LL B. of Port Aransas, Texas
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters