4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Light Tackle Fishing Charters Near Pine Island Sound
Top Types of Light Tackle Fishing Trips in Pine Island Sound
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Pine Island Sound light tackle fishing charter
What are the best light tackle fishing charters in Pine Island Sound?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 5 light tackle fishing trips in Pine Island Sound, and the most popular trips in the area are Fort Myers Inshore Fishing Trip guided by Rob, Inshore Bay/flats guided by Billy, and Inshore Fishing Excursion guided by Brandon.
Our guides in Pine Island Sound are rated a 5 out of 5 based on 9596 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly light tackle fishing guides in Pine Island Sound? Check out our beginner and family friendly light tackle fishing guides in Pine Island Sound.
What types of light tackle fishing charters are common in Pine Island Sound?
Inshore fishing is the most popular for light tackle fishing in Pine Island Sound as well as flats fishing, nearshore fishing, and river fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for light tackle fishing in Pine Island Sound are: 1. mangrove snapper, 2. speckled trout, 3. redfish, and 4. spanish mackerel.
How much do Pine Island Sound light tackle fishing charters cost?
for light tackle fishing in Pine Island Sound prices can range anywhere from an affordable $450 to $1,050, but the average price for a half day trip for light tackle fishing in Pine Island Sound is $572. The average price for a full day trip for light tackle fishing in Pine Island Sound is $834.
What month is best for on a light tackle fishing charter in Pine Island Sound?
The most popular season to go on a light tackle fishing charter in Pine Island Sound is summer, and most anglers book their trips 4 days in advance.
Do I need a Pine Island Sound fishing license and what are the bag limits in Pine Island Sound?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Pine Island Sound, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Pine Island Sound. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Pine Island Sound.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
James did a great job, confirming the trip and getting back to me right away with any question. Amazing experience! Went above and beyond to get us on the fish. Highly recommend! Very pleasant and motivated young man! Great Captain…
Richard H. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
Very good captain! Super friendly and knowledgeable.
Greg D. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
Our trip today was great all the way. We met captain James, on time, at the marina and we were off. We got lucky and the weather was great, water was calm and the fish were biting. Although they were small, we caught a bunch and had a great time. Captain James was very nice, helpful and knew his job well. He got us to the right spots, next time, they will be bigger . we will go again to be sure.
Stephen Z. with James G. of Fort Myers, Florida
Awesome trip went out with Captain Kenny did a great job put us on fish right away. My wife went along on the trip and she is not a fisher person Kenny did a great job with her and she caught her first shark. Thanks for the great time and unforgettable memories.
Christopher J. with Rob J. of Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Very good half-day charter. We caught lots of fish right in the bay and would be a great trip for families with kids.
Bill S. with Rob J. of Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters