4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Light Tackle Fishing Charters Near St. Charles Bay
Top Types of Light Tackle Fishing Trips in St. Charles Bay
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a St. Charles Bay light tackle fishing charter
What are the best light tackle fishing charters in St. Charles Bay?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 4 light tackle fishing trips in St. Charles Bay, and the most popular trips in the area are Aransas Pass Wade or Drift guided by Randy, Bay Bounty guided by Rob, and Rockport Bay Fishing Trip guided by William.
Our guides in St. Charles Bay are rated a 4.75 out of 5 based on 9581 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly light tackle fishing guides in St. Charles Bay? Check out our beginner and family friendly light tackle fishing guides in St. Charles Bay.
What types of light tackle fishing charters are common in St. Charles Bay?
Flats fishing is the most popular for light tackle fishing in St. Charles Bay as well as inshore fishing.
The most commonly sought after species for light tackle fishing in St. Charles Bay are: 1. black drum, 2. redfish, 3. speckled trout, and 4. flounder.
How much do St. Charles Bay light tackle fishing charters cost?
for light tackle fishing in St. Charles Bay prices can range anywhere from an affordable $500 to $900, but the average price for a half day trip for light tackle fishing in St. Charles Bay is $636. The average price for a full day trip for light tackle fishing in St. Charles Bay is $738.
What month is best for on a light tackle fishing charter in St. Charles Bay?
The most popular season to go on a light tackle fishing charter in St. Charles Bay is summer, and most anglers book their trips 16 days in advance.
Do I need a St. Charles Bay fishing license and what are the bag limits in St. Charles Bay?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in St. Charles Bay, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in St. Charles Bay. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in St. Charles Bay.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Went out with Cpt. Jeff's guide Cpt. Gibson. Had an absolute blast. Couldn't recommend this group enough. Put us on some great fish and Cpt. Gibson had a great attitude. You won't be disappointed. First time using Captain Experience's and was very impressed with their communication and responsiveness. Will definitely book with them again.
Baker W. with Jeff J. of Rockport, Texas
Went out during the busiest holiday time of each year in coastal bend, had a warm but nice day on the water. Capt. LL worked multiple spots to get us on keeper fish but we were coming in just under the slot multiple times. The smarter, older fish took off for the 4th of July. Guide worked as hard as he could and helpful as possible. Would go again with LL and bet would be more successful. "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!"
Stephen D. with LL B. of Rockport, Texas
The boys had a good time, they mentioned it was right after a large tournament so it was a little slow on the fishing but they had a good time .
Gustavo V. with Randy S. of Aransas Pass, Texas
Capt. Randy was fantastic. He put us on some great fish while others were striking out.
Andrew M. with Randy S. of Aransas Pass, Texas
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters