4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Bowfishing Charters In California
Top Types of Bowfishing Trips in California
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a California bowfishing charter
What are the best bowfishing charters in California?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 1 bowfishing trip in California: San Clemente Island Full Day guided by Matt.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
The most popular city to book a Bowfishing charter in California is Newport Beach.
Looking for kid friendly bowfishing guides in California? Check out our beginner and family friendly bowfishing guides in California.
What types of bowfishing charters are common in California?
Deep Sea fishing is the most popular for bowfishing in California.
The most commonly sought after species for bowfishing in California are: 1. bluefin tuna, 2. white seabass, 3. yellowfin tuna, and 4. yellowtail amberjack.
How much do California bowfishing fishing charters cost?
for bowfishing in California prices can range anywhere from an affordable $1,800 to $1,800, but the average price for a full day trip for bowfishing in California is $1,800.
What month is best for on a bowfishing charter in California?
The most popular season to go on a bowfishing charter in California is fall, and most anglers book their trips 39 days in advance.
Do I need a California fishing license and what are the bag limits in California?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in California, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in California. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in California.
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
Great trip wonderful time. We caught an astonishing variety of fish! Everyone had a great time.
John H. with Shaun U. of San Diego, California
We had a great time on our trip with Captain Nathan’s crew! Noah was our skipper, and Nick was the deckhand. They were both helpful and engaging, and always there to lend a hand. Would definitely recommend for both beginner and experienced anglers!
Elena G. with Nathan B. of San Diego, California
Awesome trip, Captain Sam and his first mate Noah were extremely helpful. Captain had us in a school of bluefin within minutes of stopping. We all met our limit for the day! They cleaned them and bagged them. We got some really awesome pictures! Great trip and would highly recommend Captain Sam.
George D. with Sam S. of San Diego, California
Bobby was our captain and he treated myself, my son and my grandson like we owned the boat. He was very professional and courteous and answered all our questions. He gave us choices which no other service has in the past. This was much appreciated and I plan on returning again.
John P. with Shaun U. of San Diego, California
The Best Places to Fish in California
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters
How are fishing conditions in California?
View California Fishing Reports from our damn good guides.