4.94 / 5 Average Review Score
Team of Experts Available 24/7
100% Weather Guarantee
Licensed and Insured Guides
Recently Booked Fishing Charters Near Aransas Pass
Top Types of Trips in Aransas Pass
“Our Damn Good Guides go above and beyond to provide you an incredible trip, and we’ve handpicked every single one. We’re passionate about the outdoors and about empowering people to find the perfect-match guide for the trip of a lifetime, every time.”
Jonathan and Attison | Co-founders | Austin, Texas
Everything to Know About Booking a Fishing Charter in Aransas Pass
What are the best fishing charters in Aransas Pass?
Our Damn Good Guides currently offer 3 trips in Aransas Pass, and the most popular trips in the area are Aransas Pass Inshore - 23’ Haynie guided by Joshua, Inshore/Flats Fishing Trip guided by Travis, and Aransas Pass Inshore Slam guided by Kevin.
Our guides in Aransas Pass are rated a 4.6 out of 5 based on 9577 verified reviews on Captain Experiences.
All guides on Captain Experiences are licensed, insured, and vetted by our team. You can access their reviews, click through trip photos, read bios to get to know them, and preview trip details like species, techniques, group sizes, boat specs and more.
Looking for kid friendly charters in Aransas Pass? Check out our beginner and family friendly charters in Aransas Pass.
What types of fishing charters are common in Aransas Pass?
Inshore fishing is the most popular in Aransas Pass as well as flats fishing.
The most commonly sought after species in Aransas Pass are: 1. redfish, 2. speckled trout, 3. black drum, and 4. flounder.
The most common fishing techniques in Aransas Pass are light tackle fishing, drift fishing, and live bait fishing but jigging and artificial lure fishing are popular as well.
How much do Aransas Pass fishing charters cost?
in Aransas Pass prices can range anywhere from an affordable $450 to $1,000, but the average price for a half day trip in Aransas Pass is $625. The average price for a full day trip in Aransas Pass is $813.
What month is best for fishing in Aransas Pass?
The most popular season for fishing in Aransas Pass is summer, and most anglers book their trips 13 days in advance.
Do I need a Aransas Pass fishing license and what are the bag limits in Aransas Pass?
See here for more information on fishing licenses in Aransas Pass, bag limits for target species, and fishing season regulations in Aransas Pass. When in doubt, your fishing guide will always know the right rules and regulations in Aransas Pass.
Aransas Pass Fishing Calendar
Recent Reviews of Captain Experiences
We had a great trip. Were not able to get onto the the bill drum as hoped. But that seemed to be weather and water condition induced. But we did get to bring some fillets home as Josh was able to put us on some smaller drum and reds. Josh was on time and ready both days we fished. Very attentive to making sure our lines were baited and in the right spot. Very friendly. Quiet when we were quiet, but joined in on the banter when we were ribbing each other over a missed fish etc… We would fish with him again.
Jubal A. with Joshua K. of Aransas Pass, Texas
So much fun. Josh looked for fish every time the bite seemed to go away! Definitely recommend! I caught my first 2 red fish!!
Michael W. with Joshua K. of Aransas Pass, Texas
Joshua was great! He worked hard to make our trip a fun experience. We didn’t catch a lot of fish, but we still had a great time on the water. Our highlight was when my mom caught a nice redfish that he filleted for us, and which we will enjoy eating I am sure! I would definitely book again!
Sara T. with Joshua K. of Aransas Pass, Texas
Joshua was fantastic! The conditions were challenging and he gave it his all! He never quit working to get us to the fish! When we come back we will definitely call him!!!! Thanks Joshua 👍👏🏻
Tom B. with Joshua K. of Aransas Pass, Texas
- Fishing Charters Near Me
- Aransas Pass Fishing Charters
- Austin Fishing Guides
- Biloxi Fishing Charters
- Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
- Cancun Fishing Charters
- Cape Coral Fishing Charters
- Charleston Fishing Charters
- Clearwater Fishing Charters
- Corpus Christi Fishing Charters
- Crystal River Fishing Charters
- Dauphin Island Fishing Charters
- Daytona Beach Fishing Charters
- Delray Beach Fishing Charters
- Destin Fishing Charters
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Fort Walton Beach Fishing Charters
- Freeport Fishing Charters
- Galveston Fishing Charters
- Gulf Shores Fishing Charters
- Hilton Head Island Fishing Charters
- Islamorada Fishing Charters
- Jacksonville Fishing Charters
- Jupiter Fishing Charters
- Key Largo Fishing Charters
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Kona Fishing Charters
- Marathon Fishing Charters
- Marco Island Fishing Charters
- Miami Fishing Charters
- Naples Fishing Charters
- New Orleans Fishing Charters
- Orange Beach Fishing Charters
- Panama City Beach Fishing Charters
- Pensacola Fishing Charters
- Port Aransas Fishing Charters
- Port O'Connor Fishing Charters
- Rockport Fishing Charters
- San Diego Fishing Charters
- San Juan Fishing Charters
- Sarasota Fishing Charters
- South Padre Island Fishing Charters
- St. Augustine Fishing Charters
- St. Petersburg Fishing Charters
- Tampa Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Springs Fishing Charters
- Tulum Fishing Charters
- Venice Fishing Charters
- Virginia Beach Fishing Charters
- Wilmington Fishing Charters